Thirty West Publishing House
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
- Thirty West does accept both original, unpublished work and previously published pieces with proper literary acknowledgment. Work that appears on/in social media is not considered for acknowledgments.
- Simultaneous submissions are accepted, but a note must be left in Submittable. If the piece becomes accepted before we get to view it, please let us know immediately.
- We are open to many themes, styles, and forms. We enjoy the succinct; your honed dagger into the heart of this world. Even some experimental and avant-garde will be considered. Surprise and entertain us so we won't forget your name. We will not accept cliche aphorisms, fan fiction, uncouth erotica, or any racial/religious/gender/nationality slurs unless you identify with such.
- No submission fees (except for our annual chapbook contest or 'tip jar' submissions).
- For Tilde submissions: We do not accept previously published work, including social media writing. If accepted, we ask for First Serial Rights until published, then all rights revert to the contributor. If you choose to submit that work elsewhere in the future, we ask that you provide acknowledgment. (Tilde, Thirty West Publishing House 20xx)
*Additional information will be specified in individual categories where applicable.