Thirty West Publishing House
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
- Thirty West Publishing does accept previously published work with proper literary acknowledgment, however, we will not accept reprints. Any manuscripts submitted during unsolicited periods and/or contests must be unpublished as a whole.
- The Weekly Degree online journal does not accept previously published work. If accepted, we ask for First Serial Rights until published, then all rights revert to the contributor. Keep in mind that we permanently archive TWD after the one-week featurette. Acknowledgment info: Thirty West Publishing, 20XX
- Tilde literary magazine does not accept previously published work. If accepted, we ask for First Serial Rights until published, then all rights revert to the contributor. Keep in mind that we permanently archive Tilde backlog issues over time. Acknowledgment info: Tilde, 20XX
- Simultaneous submissions are accepted, but a note must be left in Submittable. Please withdraw and email us if it becomes accepted elsewhere.
- We are open to many themes, styles, and forms. We enjoy the succinct; your honed dagger into the heart of this world. Even some experimental and avant-garde will be considered. Surprise and entertain us so we won't forget your name. We will not accept aphorisms, fan fiction, erotica, or any racial/religious/gender/nationality slurs unless you identify with such.
- No submission fees except for our annual chapbook contest and voluntary ‘tip jar’ categories.
*Additional information will be specified in individual categories, where applicable.